Friday, November 27, 2009

A very happy birthday!

Today Kevin officially turned two. It was exactly 2 years ago right now that I first saw Kevin. He was born at 9:55 pm and I first saw him at 10pm. He was so tiny, and pink.

And now he is running around like a little crazy man!

To celebrate his birthday I began the day by walking in his room singing Happy Birthday. I must have been pretty funny, because he just laughed at me. For breakfast Steve made blueberry pancakes, Kevin's favorite. We took him to play at Hoppin Hippo, his new favorite place. He had a great time. In the afternoon we let him watch his favorite tv show, The Fresh Beat Band (he calls them Go Go). And Steve burned him a CD of the Fresh Beat songs, so the rest of the evening he kept saying Go Go, more Go Go Please.

It is amazing how much he has grown in the last two years. I really can't believe two years have gone by. The future is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment