Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Thanksgiving Day funny.

Today has been pretty busy, and I will post pictures later (left my camera at my Mom's house). But today we had a pretty funny moment. As most of you know we are University of Texas football fans and Steve graduated from UT. And my mom went to two Texas A&M system schools. So she considers herself an Aggie.

While at dinner we were all laughing at Kevin repeating what everyone was saying. So my mom looks at Kevin and says "Kevin say Gig 'em". Instead of saying it, he smiled and stuck up his middle finger at her. We all bust out laughing.

Now please don't get the wrong idea, to my knowledge Kevin has never seen anyone flip the bird. And it certainly isn't something we do. But the timing was too funny! And it just reinforces that Kevin will be a little longhorn. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that was his ring finger :)

    My adorable grandson would not would not think of flipping off an Aggie, much less his doting Grams.

    Besides that If I still have your camera, you better mind yourself. I have not found the camera, where did you put it?

    ReplyDelete