Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pee!

Ahhh, every day you crack me up in new ways. And at least once a day you greatly frustrate me. :-)

Tonight you did both at the same time.

Just before bath time, I got you all undressed while Daddy was getting your bath ready. You ran through the house naked. Normally this is pretty funny. But it wasn't funny when I came down the hallway and Daddy came into the kitchen and simultaneously we saw you standing on the sofa pointed towards the cushions.

At the same time we yelled "Kevin you better not be peeing!". Daddy got to you first. And I heard, "Kevin! Why did you pee all over the couch?!" I thought he had to be joking. Nope, he wasn't. With a mischievous grin you smiled at the two of us.

Thankfully you only peed on the cushions, and those I can wash. The arms would have been a whole different story.

Ahh you silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment