Friday, December 18, 2009

Bad shopping day.

You really don't like shopping. I really don't like torturing you by taking you shopping but sometimes it is a neccisity.

Today was one of those days. So we went to Hobby Lobby and while I was trying to figure out which items to buy you began to get fussy.

For some reason your shirt was bothering you so you tried taking it off (you like to do that sometimes). All the while crying and screaming bye bye!

Well a lady decided to help me out. It turns out that your crying seemed to be upsetting her, so she walked onto our isle and screamed "Stop" at the two of us. And then she ran off.

I couldn't believe it! This was a grown woman! You did stop, but it really upset me. I immediately got our stuff and headed to the checkout line.

Part of me really wanted to go find her and give her a piece of my mind, but I was to upset and I really didn't want you to see me upset. I felt so bad for you, you really didn't know anything was amiss. But it was so incredibly wrong for her to act like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment