Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas program

On Monday, Kevin had his first ever Christmas program at school. The teachers said that the kids would be on stage and sing two christmas songs. I laughed, they seriously thought my son would stand still for TWO songs! Haha. Well the joke was on me. Kevin actually sat still for the two songs, although he popped up as soon as the songs were over. I tried to get some photos, but Kevin was on the opposite side of the stage as I was standing. I should have gotten closer to get better photos, but honestly I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was soo cute. So here are some of the photos. And sorry for the bad quality. He is in the green sweater if you can't find him in the group shots.
Kevin is sitting right in front of the Christmas tree. The first song they "sang" was if you are happy and you know it. So Kevin kept poking his cheeks, like dimples, the entire song. It was pretty cute.

And as soon as Jingle Bells was over Kevin was up on his feet ready to go. I was so impressed that he sat for as long as he did. I think it was a record!

No comments:

Post a Comment