Friday, December 4, 2009

Kevin's 2 year checkup.

Kevin had his 2 year check up today. Developmentally he is right on track. He is weighing about 32 1/2 pounds (90th percentile), his head circumference is in the 73rd percentile (but we already knew he was one smart cookie). :-) And for his height he is 35 1/2 inches. I have also heard that if you take the height of a 2 year old and double it, that is will be their adult height. So if that holds true Kevin will be 5 feet 11 inches.

And to just play around I looked up my measurements when I was a kid. My Mom has always said that my Doctor said I would be lucky if I hit 5 feet tall, (I'm 5' 1 for the record) :-). Well at 2 1/2 years old I was 30 inches tall and weighed 20 pounds. From age 2 to 3 I didn't grow one inch! I didn't get to Kevin's height or weight until I was 4 years old. And at age 4 I was wearing a size 8 shoe, Kevin already wears a 9. So it looks like he isn't going to get my short genes! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment