Saturday, April 18, 2009

A few fun moments

Last week I gave Kevin his first Peep. He isn't a fan like I am, but he was fun to watch. Also I am very happy we got a new patio set last week. Here's a photo for you to check it out.Kevin playing in the backyard.

Our new wonderful patio set! It has 6 sling back chairs (they slightly bounce) and a hexagon table. I can't wait to break it in at our Memorial day party. :-)


Kevin really liked the idea of the peep, he was double fisting it. And yes he did enjoy a chocolate caramel bunny before the sugary peep. Yep, he's spoiled. :-)



He really didn't like the Peep sticking to his fingers. To get it off he had to shake his hands rapidly and then it still wouldn't come off. I took mercy on him and pulled it off his fingers. After that he wanted nothing to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment