Tuesday, April 28, 2009

17 months fly by so quickly!

Kevin turned 17 months old yesterday. I can't believe how much my baby has grown. We went to the Dr's and he got a weigh in. He is 27lbs and 13oz. That means he is almost 20 pounds heavier than when he was born!

For the most part he likes to spend his days climbing on anything he can and saying No when he knows he is doing something he shouldn't. He really enjoys climbing over the back of the sofa on to the ledge behind. If he is on the little sofa he goes after the phone base, usually pushing the message button. On the big couch he will climb over and try to get to Bailey's food.

Today Kevin and I had a blast, we visited with my friend Leslie and her two kids. Rachel is 3 1/2 and Andy is 13 days older than Kevin. Funnily enough, the boys were due on the same day, Andy came a day early and Kevin had to be induce 12 days late. Kevin and Andy had a blast playing together, I can see more play dates in our future.

I have updated our slideshow, but the month is early so the pictures are few. Also in the slide show are pictures of our wonderful new flower garden. Steve cleared it all out and I planted the flowers this weekend. It looks so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment