Friday, January 29, 2010

What a night

So tonight you did NOT want to go to bed. We put you down around 7:30 (normally bedtime is 7pm) and you did not fall asleep until 9:30. You cried, you played, you did everything but fall asleep. It was funny when I tried to go in and get you to sleep with me (you really don't like sleeping with anyone, but I was desperate) instead you kept giving me all your stuffed toys and asking me to kiss them. It was so cute to see you stick a stuffed Lightning McQueen in my face and say "Kiss, Mommy!".

You are so cute, even when you are really grumpy and should be sleeping. :-)

Now here is hoping you sleep all night and get up at a decent time. But it seems like most of the time if you go to bed late, you get up earlier. But here's hoping that since I wrote it, you will prove me wrong. :-)

Love you,
Night Night baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment