Friday, January 22, 2010

Tuckered out

Today after we went to Kenny's Coffee for breakfast we walked over to the Katherine Fleisher park and you played with your friends, Navi, Soni, Kyra and Macy. You had a blast after an hour and a half everyone was ready to go, but you really didn't want to leave. But alas we had to go. When we got home I gave you a little lunch and worked on getting things done. You got really quiet. So I went to check on you. Your head was laying on the back of the chair and your eyes were barely open. You saw me and said Night Night. :-)
It was so cute! So I did what you wanted. Got you up and put you down for your nap. It was about half an hour early, but I had to obligue.
Now you did only sleep for 45 minutes, and you were pretty cranky the rest of the day. But it was really cute to see you so tired and wanting a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment