Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mother's Day Out

Kevin had his first day at Mother's Day Out today and it sounded like he loved it. They have a really nice set up where the kids all all situated along one wing and in the middle of the wing there is a door to the playground.

When Kevin and I got there we stopped and talked to some of his friends and I did my best to get a few photos of him. He was a little shy so he clung to my leg. But the second we went into the church he was loving running around. We dropped off his lunch and backpack and headed out to the playground. The second he saw the little push mower and a little car he forgot all about me. :-)

I called to check on him around noon and they said he was asking for me a bit, but he was still having fun. When I picked him up he was having a blast with his little friends. Here are some photos I took.




I took this picture on my way out. I had to peak around the corner so he wouldn't see me. When I dropped him off he had shoes, but they were missing when I took this photo. But they were back on his feet when I picked him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment