Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm not ready for this!

Kevin figured out how to climb out of his crib! This morning Steve and I heard Kevin chatting and occasionally doing a little cry/holler. We left him in there so we could get some stuff done when suddenly we heard the "I'm hurt" cry. Next thing we knew we heard him running down the hall. We were shocked, he got out of his crib! Fortunately he wasn't hurt, just pretty scared.

We have no idea how he got out. I think he either got his foot out the side slab and used the recliner to get out, or he just climbed up the front.

I am really hoping he won't be able to do it again. Just in case I did move the recliner so he can't use it to boost himself out. I'm not ready for him to be a in a big boy bed yet!

1 comment:

  1. The Bibler FamilyJune 7, 2009 at 1:12 PM

    Big boy beds aren't as bad or as hard as you think. I moved Jaden to his without any problems. Hopefully he won't climb out again until you are ready to move him. Little boys are adventurous. :)

    ReplyDelete