Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mischievous Monkey!

Kevin made a huge mess today of what was left of his lunch. So while I was cleaning up, he went off to play. After 2 minutes, it got really quiet... you know what that means, he was up to no good. So off I went to find him. I couldn't believe what I found.

Kevin had crawled onto the toilet, on to the bathroom cabinet and into the sink. When I found him he was looking pretty cute.

He had been making faces and talking to himself. But if you also look at his right hand you can see he was taking the bathroom cup and "filling" it up with water from the cat's dish.


Getting some water. Now please don't worry, he wasn't actually getting any water, he had already poured all the water in the sink, and all over the floor and counter.


"Drinking"

Now what you can't really see is that Kevin had also pulled the soap and lotion dispenser into the sink with him . He had also turned on the faucet and water was running all over his legs and saturating his diaper. Thankfully it is warm outside, so I was able to carry him into the back yard and strip him out of his wet clothes and diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment