Friday, May 2, 2008

Things I never want to forget

The last two days Kevin has been incredibly funny, a few moments are ones that I don't want to ever forget.

Kevin has begun to fully realize that he has a cat. Yesterday he kept staring at Kit and began talkign to Kit to get his attention. So I called Kit over and Kevin immediately grabbed his tail. It was so funny to see Kit's face (shock) and Kevins (glee). Kit is in for a surprise when Kevin can crawl.

Another great moment was yesterday when Kevin woke up from his nap. He was just laying there being fussy until I came in. As soon as he saw me he looked at me and said "Hi". Now I don't think he really said Hi like we mean it, it was more of a noise, but it was an awesome moment.

The other moment came this morning when I was changing him. As part of our "game" when I pull off his shirt I grab his arms and wave them in the air and say "Yeaaaa!" This morning when I pulled off his shirt he just looked at me and said "Yea" I looked back at him and said Yeaaaaa! He grined and said Yea. Now I can't get him to say it again! Once again I am sure he is just making noise and these really aren't his first words, but they sure are said at great times and are just so cute.

Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment