Monday, May 5, 2008

More wonderful things!

Last night when I was getting Kevin's bath ready I left him playing on the floor. When I looked up to check on him he did a small army crawl towards the remote control. I was in shock, I ran into the living room and he did it again! It was so cool. He didn't get far- about 2 inches- but still! My little man is figuring out how to crawl!

This morning he is back down on the floor with a toy cell phone in front of him and I am working on getting him to army crawl to it again. I am also happy that while watching him try to crawl (he is currently pushing himself backwards instead of forwards) he dropped his pacifier and put it back in his mouth! I have been trying to get him to do this for months! Yea another milestone!

Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment