Tuesday, December 9, 2008

!! WOW !!

Hi, So I have a lot of great updates today. Kevin had his 1 year check up last week and he is doing great. He now weighs 24lbs 10 oz (75%), he is 30 inches tall (50%), and his head is getting bigger he is now sitting at the 75%.

And we can certainly see how his head is getting bigger, it's because he is a genius, ok so I may be partial but let me tell you why I think he is a genius.

He is now saying his first two words "OK" and "ungry" meaning hungry. Our pediatrician was really suprised at his choice of words, I guess most kids mainly say Momma or Dada. When he is hungry he not only repeats "ungry" but I have told him to go to his highchair if he is hungry. So now he goes to his highchair and tries to climb in while chanting "UNGRY".

On Sunday, Steve was hanging our Christmas lights and I asked Kevin if he wanted to go help Daddy. He said "OK" I told him he needed to put on his socks. So he walked over to me, sat in my lap and popped a foot up in the air. So I could put a sock on it.

Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk, he said "Ok" and went to his stroller and tried crawling in. In the afternoon I asked him if he wanted to play or nap. He said "Ap" so I took that as a nap. I put him down and he went immediately to sleep. Last night after his bath I told him it was time to go to bed. So he walked into his room and stood at the side of his crib.

And lastly, this morning, I asked him if he wanted a nap and he said "OK", walked into his room and again just stood at the side of his crib.

Is my child a genius or what?!

Seeing him growing each day is absolutely amazing. I had no clue how wonderful being a parent would be.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog and love it. I can't wait to read all about your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! I love it. I can't wait to read all about your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete