Monday, June 30, 2008

Holy Cow!

Last Friday Kevin turned 7 months old and it is crazy just how quickly he is growing. His new favorite trick is standing up while holding on to something. He just loves doing it. He loves to stand up in his crib and to see you when you walk into his room. He just lights up with this big ol' smile and then grabs on to you and won't let go. And today he stood up at the end of the chaise lounge and slowly walked down the chaise towards me. At this rate he will be cruising around the house by 8 months old! I have also taken some standing photos of him that you can find in my photo gallery.

This week I began the weaning process of getting him off his 4-5am bottle. He really isn't liking me early in the mornings. I was hoping he would be sleeping through that feeding by now, but it looks like it is going to take a little longer.

We also went to visit the doctor last week and he got weighed he now weighs 21lbs and 6oz. And every day he keeps growing. I can't believe he is 7 months old already, the time is just flying by so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment